Monday, January 3, 2011

NServiceBus 2.5 Gets Official

NSB 2.5 is here!! It's mainly a lot of bug fixes. The most important one for us will be the bug fix for a Worker node to continue processing after a message failure. In 2.0, the Worker would take itself out of the loop after the failure and you'd have to restart it. Now in 2.5 it will continue processing.

I know I still owe the community some articles on 3.0. I've been busy upgrading to TFS 2010 here at work. The other thing is that I've been unable to get a full sample going for the Fault Management feature. I'm stuck on one final piece, which is getting SQLLite/NHibernate to work. Oddly, the transactions are committed and I can see data in SQLLite(the file), but I can't get anything when I query it. I'm hoping to solve that soon. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment